One Of Your 5 A Day
As humans, are are always encouraged to increase our intake of fruit and veggies.
From root to roast and leafy greens, having a handful of these superfoods on our plate can really make a difference to our overall health and wellbeing. For our dogs, this is no different. With leading foods on the market often containing high levels of grain and meat derivatives, there is hardly any room for their vital veggies after the food has been packed out with fillers and bulking agents. Our dogs can end up have insufficient amounts of their 5 a day, resorting to supplements to provide the stuff they need and miss from their leafy greens.
With a wide range of vegetable-based treats, and a scrumptious selection of wholesome dog food at the Natural Cornish Pet Shop, its easier than ever to make sure your dog gets everything they need in their diets to live a long and happy life gobbling up all those tasty greens, leaving their tummies full and bodies in the best shape they can be!
Founder Barbara spent two years developing the product after being inspired by seeing so many dogs who were bored of their daily food, and were hungry for a tasty treat. Soopa's doggy customers adored the natural yumminess of their new toppings made with 100% natural vibrant veggies.
Completely grain-free and containing only 100% natural fruit and vegetables, Soopa’s Natural Dog chews are a pawfect alternative to meaty chews. Soopa are the only treats on the market that are pure state vegetable and fruit, making them some of the best all-natural treats available for your four legged friend!
Here’s what makes Soopa the best chews on the market:
- 100% natural ingredients
- Low in fat
- Full of enzymes that clean teeth, help digestion and support health
- Suitable for dog suffering from obesity, diabetes, pancreatitis, kidney and liver disease and immunity.
Soopa Dental Sticks
Suitable for dogs of all sizes and ages, these chomptastic chews are a great addition to your dog’s diet, and provides your pooch with one of their five a day.
These hypoallergenic, grain-free treats are created using natural, human grade ingredients that help keep teeth clean and improve doggie breath. These sticks are bursting with naturally occurring vitamins & minerals, and have a whole host of flavours, each with their own special benefits;
Their fabulous flavours
- Carrot & Pumpkin – Made with the “power seeds” – these chews are excellent for skin, coat and superb at soothing digestion. A mix of our dog’s favourite root vegetables; these tasty treats can help boost immune and brain power.
- Cranberry & Sweet Potato – Packed with the super antioxidant of cranberry, these excellent chews are ideal to maintain healthy teeth and gums. With added Flaxseed, it acts as sensational support for dogs and will help protect canines who suffer from troublesome tummies.
- Kale & Apple - Kale is known as the ‘Queen of Greens’ due to its anti-cancer and immune boosting properties. Kale is also a nutritional powerhouse for your dog loaded with antioxidants, iron, calcium and important vitamins. Also included in these chews is Kelp. Kelp is one of the planet's most nutrient-dense foods and is great for supporting your dog’s skin, coat, nails and teeth helping keep your dog healthy and happy.
Simple, delicious, nutritious and best of all dogs LOVE them!
Created in 2005, the brilliant brains of Benevo developed sweet potato-based chews after realising the increased benefits of the wonder vegetable. Since then, their product range has increased with a fabulous range of sweet potato-based chews that are tasty beyond belief. With a plethora of fantastic flavours, here’s why your dog needs a little sweet potato in their lives.
Providing a nutritional taste of the sea, these vegan, hypoallergenic tube-shaped treats are a fantastic snack to give to your four-legged friends. These plant-based chews, containing a combination of seaweed and sweet-potato, are made from 100% natural ingredients that are both tasty to eat and easy to digest – making them an ideal treat for your furry friend.
What makes Benevo sticks so fantastic is that they are completely hollow so you can even stuff them with smaller treats or peanut butter for an even better after-dinner treat!
Packed with the greeny goodness of seaweed and sweet potato, these treats are a rich source of Beta-Carotene; a natural antioxidant, as well as vitamin C to help support your dog’s immune system.
Spinach and Kale Sticks
Winners of the PETA awards for ‘Best Dog Treats’ in 2018, Spinach and Kale sticks are one of the best-selling products from Pawtato. With a sweet potato and rice exterior combined with a tasty spinach and kale filling, these chewy treats are winners not only with PETA but with dogs too!
Completely gluten and GMO free, these delicious chews feature all-natural and organically-grown sweet potato, and are free from any additives or artificial colours and flavourings ,making them a super wholesome treat for your four-legged friend.