A Classic Cornish Recipe, making the most of the catch of the day, our recipe includes lashing on salmon, haddock and blue whiting.
- Made using freshly prepared Salmon and Haddock, naturally rich in amino acids.
- Added joint care to help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is natural rich in B Vitamins.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
- Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
- Made in Britain.
- Grain Free.
Star Gazey Puppy
Named after the famous Cornish recipe that originated in Mousehole, Cornwall this nutritionally rich recipe will set your puppy up for life. Engineered with additional joint care to aid in the growth of cartilage to support their body in to adulthood and beyond.
Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 21%, Dried Salmon 16%, Freshly Prepared Blue Whiting 11%, Freshly Prepared Haddock 10% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (20%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Peas (6%), Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/ kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 9.5mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous/Potassium Iodide) 1.7 mg
Crude Protein 27%
Crude Fat 13%
Crude Fibre 3.5%
Crude Ash 8%
Metabolisable Energy 373 kcal/100g
Omega 6 0.9%
Omega 3 2.8%