Scotland to Cornwall our Angus Beef is a cut above the rest, gentle on digestion, hypoallergenic and named after our favourite all weather walk Tehidy, this stunning forest takes you out onto the North Cornish coastline and beyond.
- 100% grain free and hypoallergenic.
- Our Aflora range is made in Britain.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Made using freshly prepared Angus Beef, naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is natural rich in B Vitamins.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
Sweet potato or super sweet potato (which is how we like to think of it) isn’t really a potato at all! Nutritionally different and containing a higher level of fibre, along with being a great source of vitamins A, C and B6. The other interesting fact about sweet potato is that it has the ability to stabilise blood sugar levels, which can be beneficial to all dogs, especially those that suffer from diabetes.
In the finer details of our recipe you will find sage, thyme and oregano all boasting holistic benefits known for aiding in fighting infections and boosting general wellbeing.
Beef 50% (including Freshly Prepared Angus Beef 28%, Dried Beef 19% & Beef Fat 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Potato, Peas (5%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Carrot (<0.1%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 29%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 6%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41%
Metabolisable Energy 374 kcal/100g
Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 1.3%, Calcium 1.0%, Phosphorus 0.5%
No one in this world knows your four-legged friend in the same way you do. So we endorse a common sense feeding approach as no two dogs are alike. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Tehidy – Dog Friendly Walk
With over 9 miles of pathways and 250 acres of peaceful woodlands and lakes to adventure, Tehidy provides a different walk every time, leaving you to follow your nose and discover a new part of the woodlands or the North Cliffs beyond the shade. The leafy glades provide excellent relief from hot days, and the flora and fauna will keep your forever pup enchanted on every walk.