Aflora Gylly - Venison With Salmon 2kg
Grain free and hypoallergenic, our Venison with sweet potato and mulberry is nutritionally wholesome, along with being naturally balanced.
- Made using freshly prepared Venison, naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is natural rich in B Vitamins.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
- Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
- Made in Britain.
- Grain Free.
Gylly – Dog Friendly Walk
With the option of a beach walk, promenade stroll, or a hike around the headland Gyllyngvase Beach is the perfect place to end any daytime or evening stroll in Falmouth. Located on the stunning south coast of Cornwall, where the landscape is softer and the waves lap the sands gently, this dog friendly destination is a must visit for any that love getting out and about around Cornwall.
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Adult Dog Grams per day (g)|
|1 - 5kg||25 - 85g|
|5 - 10kg||85 - 145g|
|10 - 20kg||145g - 240g|
|20 - 30kg||240 - 330g|
|30 - 40kg||330 - 410g|
|40+ kg||410+ g|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
Venison & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Venison 26%, Dried Salmon 19% Salmon Oil 2.5% & Salmon Stock 2.5%), Sweet Potato (27%), Potato, Peas (6%), Omega 3 Supplement, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Mulberry (0.2%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg
Crude Protein 25%
Crude Fat 13%
Crude Fibre 3%
Crude Ash 8.5%
Metabolisable 364 kcal/100g
Energy Omega 6 0.8%
Omega 3 2.2%