Gentle as the summer waves that lap onto Porthminster Beach our grain free recipe with freshly prepared chicken will keep sensitive tummies happy. A lean source of protein combined with essential vitamins and beneficial plant compounds, creating a great source of antioxidants.
- Made using freshly prepared chicken, naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is natural rich in B Vitamins.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
- Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
- Made in Britain.
- Grain Free.
Porthminster – Dog Friendly Walks
Get Out & Enjoy Cornwall
Best for early morning or dusk walks, Porthminster beach a crescent of golden sand, frames St Ives Bay in the most beautiful way. With plenty of space to roam, catch a Frisbee or dip paws in the sparkling waves, this beach paradise is good for both you and your four-legged friend. The beach sits beneath the famous St Ives Branch Line, from St Erth – providing the perfect way to arrive in style, ready for walk across the sands.
Chicken 55% (including Freshly Prepared Chicken 31%, Dried Chicken 21% & Chicken Stock 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (6%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Crude Protein 27%
Crude Fat 14%
Crude Fibre 4%
Crude Ash 7.5%
Metabolisable Energy 366 kcal/100g
Omega 6 2.3%
Omega 3 1.3%