Aflora Cold Pressed - Beef & Whitefish - Grain Free Dry Dog Food
Aflora Cold Pressed Beef & Whitefish was the first in our range of natural, gentle grain-free dry dog food. Focused on creating the best in Cold Press nutrition, with a strong understanding of what dogs enjoy, our team in Cornwall set about developing a Cornish inspired recipe to get tails wagging!
- 100% natural, grain free.
- Cold Press Dog Food is a great way to nourish your dog's appetite, due to the gentle way in which the food is produced, all nutrients are preserved, leaving all the meaty flavours and wholesome natural goodness locked in to perfect meaty bites with a crunch.
- Not only will your pooches love the taste of Aflora Cold Press, it is also highly digestible, reducing the work needed by your dog’s digestive system!
- Cold Press food is Low in fat, making it great for controlling weight and perfect for elderly dogs!
- Our Aflora range is made in Britain and the ground beef found in our recipe is sourced from UK farms and uses whole cuts of beef.
- Aflora Cold Press provides slow energy release, keeping your four-legged friend satisfied for longer!
- Beef is amongst the best meats for your dog, due to it being high in protein and rich in both iron and B vitamins; which is perfect for aiding dogs with active lifestyles!
The Beef in our recipe is paired with White Fish for its naturally high levels of joint-supporting omega-3 fatty acids, which also score highly for being easy to digest and hypoallergenic; perfect for those with intolerances.
This recipe also includes Sweet Potato instead of more commonly used White Potato, as they contain a much higher level of fibre, as well as Vitamins A, C & B6! Sweet Potato is also ideal for stabilising Blood Sugar Levels, which is beneficial for all dogs, but especially those who suffer from Diabetes.
In the finer details of our recipe you will find Sage, Thyme and Oregano; all boasting holistic benefits known for aiding in fighting infections and boosting general wellbeing. The recipe also includes Seaweed, which in small quantities is known for aiding healthy thyroid function.
Dried Ground Beef 32%, Sweet Potato 30%, Dried Ground White Fish 10%, Peas 5%, Tapioca 6.5%, Beet Pulp 5%, Rapeseed Oil 3.5%, Linseed Oil 3.5%, Vitamins & Minerals 1.25% (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C), Dried Vegetables (Carrot, Celery Root), Dried Apple, Dried Herbs (Sage, Thyme, Oregano), Seaweed, Yucca, Fennel, Nettle, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Turmeric, Dandelion Root.
Protein 36.07%, Fibre 3.12%, Oils & Fat 11.88%, Ash 6.13%
Available in 3kg, 5kg and 10kg bags
No one in the world knows your four-legged friend the way you do, so we endorse a common sense feeding approach as no two dogs are alike. For example, dogs who are particularly active may benefit from increased portion sizes, while dogs who are gaining too much weight will benefit from reduced portions.
Below are guidelines on where to begin. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
|1 - 2||12 - 25g|
|2 - 3||24 - 36g|
|3 - 5||36 - 60g|
|5 - 10||60 - 120g|
|10 - 20||120 - 240g|
|20 - 30||240 - 360g|
|30 - 40||360 - 480g|
|40 - 50||480 - 600g|
|50 - 60||600 - 720g|