Aflora Penrose - Senior Turkey 15kg
Moving into their golden years, our older pups need extra support and love, so our lean Turkey and Sweet Potato recipe comes with added cranberries and Joint Care. Cranberries are a great source of Vitamins C, E and K to contribute towards general health and wellbeing, and joint care to support cartilage and movement.
- 100% Grain Free and Hypoallergenic.
- Our Aflora range is made in Britain.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Made using freshly prepared Turkey; which is naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is naturally rich in B Vitamins.
- Added joint care to help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of Healthy Joints in puppies.
- Contains NO Artificial Colours or Preservatives.
This recipe also includes Sweet Potato instead of more commonly used White Potato, as they contain a much higher level of fibre, as well as Vitamins A, C & B6! Sweet Potato is also ideal for stabilising Blood Sugar Levels, which is beneficial for all dogs, but especially those who suffer from Diabetes.
No one in the world knows your four-legged friend the way you do, so we endorse a common sense feeding approach as no two dogs are alike. For example, dogs who are particularly active may benefit from increased portion sizes, while dogs who are gaining too much weight will benefit from reduced portions.
Below are guidelines on where to begin. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Weight of Dog (kg)
Grams per day (g)
|1 - 5kg||40 - 120g|
|5 - 10kg||120 - 200g|
|10 - 20kg
||200 - 330g|
|20 - 30kg||330 - 440g|
|30 - 40kg||440 - 550g|
|40kg +||550g +|
Turkey 50% (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 27%, Dried Turkey 21% & Turkey Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (16%), Potato, Peas (8%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/ kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 27% Crude Fat 9% Crude Fibre 3.5% Crude Ash 8.5% Moisture 8% NFE 44% Metabolisable Energy 343 kcal/100g Omega 6 Fatty Acids 1.8% Omega 3 Fatty Acids 1% Calcium 1.5% Phosphorus 1.1%
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Provitamin: L-Carnitine 500mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg