Aflora Cold Pressed - Chicken & Whitefish - Grain Free Dry Dog Food
Aflora Cold Pressed Chicken & Whitefish is the second recipe in our delicious range of natural, grain-free, Cold Press dog food.
Focused on creating the best in cold press nutrition with a strong understanding of what dogs enjoy, our team in Cornwall set about developing a Cornish inspired recipe to get tails wagging!
- 100% natural, grain free!
- Cold Press Dog Food is a great way to nourish your dog's appetite, due to the gentle way in which the food is produced, all nutrients are preserved, leaving all the meaty flavours and wholesome natural goodness locked in to perfect meaty bites with a crunch.
- Not only will your pooches love the taste of Aflora Cold Press, it is also highly digestible, reducing the work needed by your dog’s digestive system!
- Cold Press food is Low in fat, making it great for controlling weight and perfect for elderly dogs!
- Our Aflora range is made in Britain.
- Aflora Cold Press provides slow energy release, keeping your four-legged friend satisfied for longer.
- The combination of Chicken and White Fish provides a high protein content, perfect for aiding dogs with an active lifestyle.
This recipe also includes Sweet Potato instead of more commonly used White Potato, as they contain a much higher level of fibre, as well as Vitamins A, C & B6! Sweet Potato is also ideal for stabilising Blood Sugar Levels, which is beneficial for all dogs, but especially those who suffer from Diabetes.
In the finer details of our recipe you will find Sage, Thyme and Oregano; all boasting holistic benefits known for aiding in fighting infections and boosting general wellbeing. The recipe also includes Seaweed, which in small quantities is known for aiding healthy thyroid function.
Chicken 32%, Sweet Potato 30%, Dried Ground White Fish 10%, Peas 5%, Tapioca 6.5%, Beet Pulp 5%, Rapeseed Oil 3.5%, Linseed Oil 3.5%, Vitamins & Minerals 1.25% (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C), Dried Vegetables (Carrot, Celery Root), Dried Apple, Dried Herbs (Sage, Thyme, Oregano), Seaweed, Yucca, Fennel, Nettle, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Turmeric, Dandelion Root.
Protein 31%, Fibre 3%, Oils & Fat 12%, Ash 9%
Available in 3kg, 5kg and 10kg bags
No one in the world knows your four-legged friend the way you do, so we endorse a common sense feeding approach as no two dogs are alike. For example, dogs who are particularly active may benefit from increased portion sizes, while dogs who are gaining too much weight will benefit from reduced portions.
Below are guidelines on where to begin. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
|1 - 2||12 - 25g|
|2 - 3||24 - 36g|
|3 - 5||36 - 60g|
|5 - 10||60 - 120g|
|10 - 20||120 - 240g|
|20 - 30||240 - 360g|
|30 - 40||360 - 480g|
|40 - 50||480 - 600g|
|50 - 60||600 - 720g|