Grain free and hypoallergenic, our Venison with Sweet Potato and Mulberry is nutritionally wholesome, along with being naturally balanced.
- 100% grain free and hypoallergenic.
- Our Aflora range is made in Britain.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Made using freshly prepared Venison, naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is naturally rich in B Vitamins.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
- Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Sweet potato or super sweet potato (which is how we like to think of it) isn’t really a potato at all! Nutritionally different and containing a higher level of fibre, along with being a great source of vitamins A, C and B6. The other interesting fact about sweet potato is that it has the ability to stabilise blood sugar levels, which can be beneficial to all dogs, especially those that suffer from diabetes.
Venison & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Venison 26%, Dried Salmon 19% Salmon Oil 2.5% & Salmon Stock 2.5%), Sweet Potato (27%), Potato, Peas (6%), Omega 3 Supplement, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Mulberry (0.2%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 42.5%
Metabolisable Energy 364 kcal/100g
Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 2.2%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 0.8%
No one in this world knows your four-legged friend in the same way you do. So we endorse a common sense feeding approach as no two dogs are alike. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Gylly – Dog Friendly Walk
With the option of a beach walk, promenade stroll, or a hike around the headland Gyllyngvase Beach is the perfect place to end any daytime or evening stroll in Falmouth. Located on the stunning south coast of Cornwall, where the landscape is softer and the waves lap the sands gently, this dog friendly destination is a must visit for any that love getting out and about around Cornwall.