These tasty little Ocean Cubes are caught in our British waters, and then naturally dried to keep all that fishy goodness in. They are great for removing tartar from teeth and help provide a beautiful shiny coat due to being packed with Omega 3. Made from 100% fish skin they are as healthy as they are natural and great as a reward or training treat. If your dog has done well don’t be shellfish!
All treats are responsibly sourced off the sunny shores of Great Britain.
Good Reasons to give your dog our Fish Cubes
- Low Fat!
- Super high in Omega 3
- Great for teeth – helps remove Tartar
- Hypoallergenic & Gluten free
- Easy on their digestion
- Improves Skin & Coat condition
- Eye & Brain development
- Increased Intelligence & Training ability
- Suitable for dogs from 3 months
- 100% Whitefish Skins (75g)
- Nutritional Analysis: Protein: 84.4%, Fat: 0.3%, Fibre: 9.25%, Ash: 17%, Moisture : 8%
The perfect complimentary treat for your dog. No more than 5 treats per day.
Always make sure your dog has plenty of fresh water.
About Green & Wilds
Green and Wilds are all about natural, healthy product you can trust, with good wholesome honest ingredients. Green and Wilds’ reputation is built on these values. Green and Wilds’ products have no fillers, bulkers or artificial flavours or preservatives.