Natures Menu Beef Trachea
The perfect beginner chew. Flavoursome, chewy and highly satisfying. Suitable for dogs over the age of 10 weeks.
Suitable for working dogs.
Pack size: 2 x Beef Trachea
This is a frozen product
Beef tracheas (wind pipe) are considered a great bone free beginner chew. We recommend to feed this product to dogs over 10 weeks of age. Satisfyingly chewy and packed full of natural nutrients.
Gland Free & Bone Free.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet. This range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost