Aflora Respryn - Lamb with Sweet Potato 2kg
Lamb is the perfect source of protein, being nutrient dense and highly digestible, along with being a great source of vitamin B12 and iron, perfect for keeping nerve and blood cells healthy. Named after the woodland glen below Lanyhdrock House, Respryn is the perfect spot for an afternoon of meandering along the riverbank in every season.
- 100% grain free and hypoallergenic.
- Our Aflora range is made in Britain.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Made using freshly prepared lamb, naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is naturally rich in B Vitamins.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
Sweet potato or super sweet potato (which is how we like to think of it) isn’t really a potato at all! Nutritionally different and containing a higher level of fibre, along with being a great source of vitamins A, C and B6. The other interesting fact about sweet potato is that it has the ability to stabilise blood sugar levels, which can be beneficial to all dogs, especially those that suffer from diabetes.
Lamb 50% (including Freshly Prepared Lamb 30%, Dried Lamb 18% & Lamb Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (23%), Peas (9%), Potato, Pea Protein, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Mint (0.2%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 9.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 40.5%
Metabolisable Energy 361 kcal/100g
Omega 6 1.8%, Omega 3 1.4%, Calcium 2.0%, Phosphorus 1.2%
No one in this world knows your four-legged friend in the same way you do. So we endorse a common sense feeding approach as no two dogs are alike. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Discover Respryn – Dog Friendly Walks:
Located centrally in Cornwall just off the A30 in Bodmin, to reach Respryn you will need to head down and beyond the National Trust property Lanhydrock to the river, this pathway takes you either down and along the former carriage way to Bodmin Train Station, or out and around the estate’s woodlands. Depending on which time of year you make it down to the river you might be in luck in spotting the local wildlife, from king fishers to otters that call the riverbanks home.