Aflora Star Gazey Puppy - Salmon with Haddock 15kg
A classic Cornish recipe, making the most of the catch of the day, our recipe includes lashings of salmon, haddock and blue whiting. Named after the famous Cornish recipe that originated in Mousehole, Cornwall this nutritionally rich recipe will set your puppy up for life. Engineered with additional joint care to aid in the growth of cartilage to support their body in to adulthood and beyond.
- 100% grain free and hypoallergenic.
- Our Aflora range is made in Britain.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Made using freshly prepared Salmon and Haddock, naturally rich in amino acids.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is naturally rich in B Vitamins.
- Added joint care to help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
Sweet potato or super sweet potato (which is how we like to think of it) isn’t really a potato at all! Nutritionally different and containing a higher level of fibre, along with being a great source of vitamins A, C and B6. The other interesting fact about sweet potato is that it has the ability to stabilise blood sugar levels, which can be beneficial to all dogs, especially those that suffer from diabetes.
Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 21%, Dried Salmon 16%, Freshly Prepared Blue Whiting 11%, Freshly Prepared Haddock 10% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (20%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Peas (6%), Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/ kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 39.5%
Metabolisable Energy 373 kcal/100g
Omega 6 0.9%, Omega 3 2.8%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 0.9%
No one in this world knows your four-legged friend in the same way you do. So we endorse a common sense feeding approach as no two dogs are alike. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.