Aflora Star Gazey Puppy - Salmon with Haddock 2kg
Inspired by a classic Cornish recipe, our Aflora Dry Food for Puppies makes the most of today's catch; with lashings of Salmon, Haddock and Blue Whiting.
Named after the famous Cornish recipe 'Star Gazey Pie' that originated in Mousehole here in Cornwall, this nutritionally rich recipe will set your Puppy up for life, and has even been engineered with additional joint care to aid in the growth of cartilage to support their body in to adulthood and beyond!
- 100% grain free and hypoallergenic.
- Our Aflora range is made in Britain.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Made using freshly prepared Salmon and Haddock, this recipe is naturally rich in amino acids.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is naturally rich in B Vitamins.
- Added joint care to help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
This recipe also includes Sweet Potato instead of more commonly used White Potato, as they contain a much higher level of fibre, as well as Vitamins A, C & B6! Sweet Potato is also ideal for stabilising Blood Sugar Levels, which is beneficial for all dogs, but especially those who suffer from Diabetes.
No one in the world knows your Puppy the way you do, so we endorse a common sense feeding approach as no two pups are alike. For example, dogs who are particularly active may benefit from increased portion sizes, while dogs who are gaining too much weight will benefit from reduced portions.
Below are guidelines on where to begin. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Expected Weight of Adult Dog
6 - 9 Months
9 - 12 Months
12- 15 Months
|1 - 4kg||70 - 100g||70 - 100g||70g - Adult||Adult|
|5 - 10kg||180 - 200g||200 - 220g||200g - Adult||Adult|
|11 - 25kg||280 - 320g||320 - 320g||290 - 320g||290 - Adult|
|26 - 35kg||430 - 470g||470 - 490g||460 - 490g||430 - 460g|
|36 - 45kg||580 - 620g||620 - 640g||610 - 640g||580 - 610g|