Aflora Trencrom - Large Breed Turkey 15kg
Focused on creating the best in grain free food, with a strong understanding of what dogs enjoy, our team in Cornwall set about developing a Cornish inspired recipe to get tails wagging! Inspired by Trencrom hill in West Cornwall, standing at 175m at the top, it offers far-reaching vista across the landscape.
- 100% grain free and hypoallergenic.
- Our Aflora range is made in Britain.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Made using freshly prepared Turkey, naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is naturally rich in B Vitamins.
- Added joint care to help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
Sweet potato or super sweet potato (which is how we like to think of it) isn’t really a potato at all! Nutritionally different and containing a higher level of fibre, along with being a great source of vitamins A, C and B6. The other interesting fact about sweet potato is that it has the ability to stabilise blood sugar levels, which can be beneficial to all dogs, especially those that suffer from diabetes.
Turkey 50% (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 28%, Dried Turkey 18%, Turkey Fat 2% & Turkey Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (7%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Cranberry (0.2%), Glucosamine (170mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
No one in the world knows your four-legged friend the way you do, so we endorse a common sense feeding approach as no two dogs are alike. For example, dogs who are particularly active may benefit from increased portion sizes, while dogs who are gaining too much weight will benefit from reduced portions.
Below are guidelines on where to begin. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Weight of Dog (kg)
Grams per day (g)
|15 - 25 kg||195 - 290g|
|25 - 35 kg||290 - 370g|
|35 - 45 kg||370 - 450g|
|45 - 55 kg||450 - 520g|
|55kg +||520g +|