Aflora Minster - Chicken With Sweet Potato 15kg
Gentle as the summer waves that lap onto Porthminster Beach our grain free recipe with freshly prepared chicken will keep sensitive tummies happy. A lean source of protein combined with essential vitamins and beneficial plant compounds, creating a great source of antioxidants.
- 100% grain free and hypoallergenic.
- Our Aflora range is made in Britain.
- Made using freshly prepared chicken, naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains, as it is natural rich in B Vitamins.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
- Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Sweet potato or super sweet potato (which is how we like to think of it) isn’t really a potato at all! Nutritionally different and containing a higher level of fibre, along with being a great source of vitamins A, C and B6. The other interesting fact about sweet potato is that it has the ability to stabilise blood sugar levels, which can be beneficial to all dogs, especially those that suffer from diabetes.
In the finer details of our recipe you will find sage, thyme and oregano all boasting holistic benefits known for aiding in fighting infections and boosting general wellbeing.
Chicken 55% (including Freshly Prepared Chicken 31%, Dried Chicken 21% & Chicken Stock 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (6%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 14%, Crude Fibre 4%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 39.5%
Metabolisable Energy 366 kcal/100g
Omega 6 (2.3%), Omega 3 (1.3%), Calcium (1.4%), Phosphorus (1%)
No one in this world knows your four-legged friend in the same way you do. So we endorse a common sense feeding approach as no two dogs are alike. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Porthminster – Dog Friendly Walks
Best for early morning or dusk walks, Porthminster beach a crescent of golden sand, frames St Ives Bay in the most beautiful way. With plenty of space to roam, catch a Frisbee or dip paws in the sparkling waves, this beach paradise is good for both you and your four-legged friend. The beach sits beneath the famous St Ives Branch Line, from St Erth – providing the perfect way to arrive in style, ready for walk across the sands.