Canagan Small Breed Scottish Salmon
SMALL BREED SCOTTISH SALMON - For Puppies & Adult Dogs
Canagan's Small Breed Scottish Salmon has a smaller kibble which is perfect for the smaller dog. Canagan Scottish Salmon is a carefully balanced grain free food with an array of specially selected fish. Their freshly prepared deboned Scottish Salmon is produced to an equivalent human food standard and this wonderful food is further boosted with the inclusion of herring, trout and white fish. With reduced carbohydrate levels, and a host of beneficial botanicals; Canagan Scottish Salmon provides your companions with a unique blend of super protein availability.
- THE BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE RATIO OF MEAT TO VEGETABLES
- GRAIN FREE
- 60% NUTRITIOUS ANIMAL INGREDIENTS
- 40% VEGETABLES & BOTANICALS
MADE WITH NATURAL PRODUCE FRESH FROM THE BRITISH COUNTRYSIDE
Canagan is a special grain free dog food formulated by our experts to deliver nutrition, close to their ancestral diet, with the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrate and a host of vegetables and botanicals.
This carefully balanced, nutrient dense formula will excite your dog's taste buds and give them the abundance of highly digestible protein demanded by their evolutionary needs.
NATURE'S BEST INGREDIENTS:
- DEBONED SCOTTISH SALMON - Canagan's salmon is sourced from the Scottish highlands. A delicious source of easily digestible protein, Omega-3, vitamin D and selenium.
- SWEET POTATO - A highly digestible premium source of slow-release energy, rich in anti-oxidants and a great source of soluble fibre
- SEAWEED - Provides a natural and valuable source of minerals which contain iodine to support thyroid function and control metabolism.
- MARIGOLD, CRANBERRY AND CAMOMILE - Marigold stimulates white blood cell production and strengthens the immune system. Cranberry is rich in Vitamin C and helps promote a healthy urinary tract. Camomile is thought to reduce stress.