Skip to content
Order now and receive *Free Delivery on orders over £49 | Read more
Order now and receive *Free Delivery on orders over £49

Earth Rated Lavender Poop Bag Leash Dispenser

Sold out
£2.39
Size
Availability: translation missing: en.general.icons.icon_check_circle icon Out of stock

Notify me when back in stock

When it comes to picking up, details matter.

This dispenser is designed to be sturdy enough to withstand wear and attaches to any style leash. The patented design includes double interior pins and a cap locking mechanism that will keep your poop bag locked and loaded for seamless bag dispensing every time. And the convenient hook on the back is designed to hold used bags for you until you reach a garbage bin. Includes 15 lavender scented leak-proof bags so you don’t get caught empty-handed!

Picking up after our dogs is our responsibility, Earth Rated are here to make it easy.

Features

62% of the lavender scent is naturally sourced from essential oils derived from fruits, plants and spices and the remaining 38% is a binding agent. The lavender scent accounts for 1% of the total make-up of Earth Rated's bags, just enough to mask the stench of poop but not be overwhelming!

- Find Out More -