Eden 60/40 Semi-Moist Duck and Tripe
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Eden Semi-Moist Duck and Tripe uses the finest ingredients, using freshly prepared Duck with Super foods: Spirulina, Green Lipped Mussel, Coconut Oil, Cranberry and Garlic, a unique combination of ingredients.
Soft and gentle to eat, made in Britain with British ingredients. Formulated without cereals, rice, seeds or beet pulp, and contains additional herbs, vitamins and minerals to support the natural balance of your dog’s body.
- Soft and gentle to eat.
- Freshly Prepared Duck and Tripe
- Superfoods; Coconut Oil, Cranberry, Garlic,
- Green Lipped Mussel and Spirulina.
- Made in Great Britain with British ingredients.
- Free from artificial colours and flavours.
- Eden is formulated without cereals, rice, seeds or beet pulp.
- Additional herbs, vitamins and minerals supporting the body’s natural balance.
- Supplements including Glucosamine, Chondroitin
- and MSM to support joint health.
Metabolisable Energy: 3150 kCal/kg (315 kCal/100g)
Available in 12kg, 6kg and 2kg bags
Freshly Prepared Duck (37%), Dried Duck (18%), Sweet Potato, Glycerine, Freshly Prepared Tripe (4%), Tapioca, Chickpea Flour, Duck Liver (2%), Lucerne, Coconut Oil (0.37%), Minerals, Vitamins, Dried Pumpkin, Seaweed Oil, Dried Apple, Garlic Powder (0.07%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.07%), Dried Cranberry (0.04%), Spirulina (0.04%), Fructooligosaccharides (480 mg/kg), Glucosamine (350 mg/kg), MSM (350 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (250 mg/kg).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein: 20%, Crude Oils and Fats: 13%, Crude Fibres: 2.3%, Crude Ash: 8.5%, Moisture: 18%, Omega 6: 2.5%, Omega 3: 0.3%, Calcium: 1.6%, Phosphorus: 0.9%.
Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,425 IU /kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 IU /kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 IU /kg.
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.5 mg/kg, Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate320 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 144 mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 224 mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060 125 mg/kg.