Hurtta Weekend Warrior Collar Neon Lemon
The Weekend Warrior Collar is an ergonomic and weatherproof collar for everyday use for all dogs. The wide padding makes the collar comfortable for the dog to wear.
The Weekend Warrior Collar is an ergonomic and weatherproof collar for everyday use. The wide padding makes the collar comfortable for the dog to wear. Its ergonomic shape distributes the pressure caused by pulling on a wider area around the dog’s neck. The collar’s surface material is made of soft polyester. The breathable mesh in the lining does not chafe or make the dog too hot. The fabrics are safe and contain no harmful substances in accordance with the Öko-Tex standard. There is an area for the owner’s contact information on the inside of the collar. The metal parts are made of durable stainless steel. The collar is hard-wearing and durable thanks to its safety locking mechanism and a nylon band that stretches across the entire collar. The durability of the collar has been tested with tensile tests that comply with the SFS-EN ISO 13934-1 standard.
- 3M reflective pipings
- Comfortable fit
- Durable Nylon strap
- Easy-on, easy-off
- Weatherproof shell with comfortable neoprene padding
- Safety locking mechanism
- Surface fabric: 100% PES / 2 mm Neoprene padding
- Lining fabric: 100% PES 3D mesh
- Snap closures and buckles made of durable nylon
- Woven bands made of wear-resistant nylon
- Metallic components made of durable stainless steel
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not use fabric softener
- Colors Neon lemon and Neon orange: 3M reflective prints, piping and 3M reflective stripes on the webbing, luminous intensity 450 cd (lx/m2)
- Fabrics tested to be safe, non-toxic, and compliant with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Corrosion resistance of the metal parts has been tested in the laboratory according to the EN ISO 9227 : 2017 (E) standard and found to fulfil the determined quality requirements (SGS).
- The tensile strength of the collar has been tested under laboratory conditions according to standard SFS-EN ISO 13934- 1, and it meets the strength requirements set for the collars.
Please note, this is a back-ordered product. Once your order has been placed, we then order this product from our suppliers, to be delivered to us each Wednesday. Order by 5pm on a Monday to have your items delivered to us that Wednesday, orders made after this time will be delivered the following Wednesday.
*Restocking Fee: please be aware, this items carries a restocking fee. This means that should you need to return the product due to wrong fit, you will be charged a £5 restocking fee per item purchased.