Natural Cornish Pet Lamb Scalp
Discover our Natural Cornish Pet Lamb Scalp, great for sensitive tummies!
- If dogs with sensitive stomachs cannot tolerate conventional beef or pork food and treats, dog owners often wonder what alternatives are left. Lamb treats are particularly easy to digest and are usually very well tolerated by sensitive dogs.
- Our high-quality lamb scalp is a hearty treat with lots of valuable protein.
It is particularly nutritious and easy to digest - therefore also suitable for puppies and seniors.
The lamb scalp is not as thick and hard as beef scalp, so is more suited to small and medium sized dogs.
When chewing, plaque is removed from the teeth, the gums are thoroughly massaged and the masticatory muscles strengthened.
Our lamb scalp is gently dried
- Without artificial additives such as preservatives
- Gluten and lactose free
Protein 67.4%, Fat 24.7%, Ash 3.5%.
- Approx. 16 cm.
- Always supervise your dog whilst chewing and provide fresh drinking water.
- Please note – as this is a natural product, the colour and size may vary slightly