Natures Menu Beef Knuckle bones ❄️
The ultimate bone to give your dog's mouth a thorough workout!
This beef Knuckle Bone will provide recreational entertainment and is extremely tough and mighty for those who like a big chew. Suitable for experienced raw feeders 10+ months old. Pack size 1 x Beef Knuckle Bone.
- 100% natural.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Responsibly sourced and human grade.
- Just thaw and serve.
- Promotes improved dental hygiene.
- Suitable for working dogs.
- Complementary ingredient.
- Ethically sourced ingredients.
An extremely tough, whole beef Knuckle Bone for experienced raw fed chewers and dogs over 10 months old. It’s responsibly sourced and a 100% natural way to give your dog a nutritious treat.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Natures Menu's range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
Feed material for dogs.
- Always ensure your dog is fed on a 100% raw diet at least 3-4 weeks before introducing whole bones
- Introduce slowly and gradually following our bone guide
- Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
- Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
- Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)