Natures Menu Beef Ribs ❄️
A classic raw, meaty bone.
Beef Ribs are a delicious and entertaining raw treat. Tough and mighty, and great for those who like a big chew. Suitable for experienced raw feeders 10+ months old. Pack size 2 x Beef Ribs.
- 100% natural.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Responsibly sourced and human grade.
- Just thaw and serve.
- Promotes improved dental hygiene.
- Suitable for working dogs.
- Complementary ingredient.
- Ethically sourced ingredients.
Natures Menu's tasty Beef Ribs will give your dog’s mouth a thorough workout! Healthy, delicious and packed full of natural nutrients. Rated by their experts as an advanced raw bone, they recommend to feed these beef rib bones to dogs over 10 months of age and with raw bone experience.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Natures Menu's range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
Feed material for dogs.
- Always ensure your dog is fed on a 100% raw diet at least 3-4 weeks before introducing whole bones
- Introduce slowly and gradually.
- Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
- Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
- Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)