Natures Menu Beef Trachea ❄️
The perfect beginner chew!
Flavoursome, chewy and highly satisfying. These bone-free chews provide nutritious and delicious entertainment. Suitable for dogs fed a raw diet over 8-10 weeks of age. Pack size: 2 x Beef Trachea
- 100% natural.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Responsibly sourced and human grade.
- Just thaw and serve.
- Promotes improved dental hygiene.
- Suitable for working dogs.
- Complementary ingredient.
- Ethically sourced ingredients.
Beef Tracheas (wind pipe) are considered a great bone-free beginner chew for dogs over 8-10 weeks old. Satisfyingly chewy and packed full of natural nutrients, Natures Menu's gland-free and bone-free beef tracheas are 100% natural and responsibly sourced.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Natures Menu's range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
Feed material for dogs.
- Always ensure your dog is fed on a 100% raw diet at least 3-4 weeks before introducing whole bones
- Introduce slowly and gradually following our bone guide
- Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
- Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
- Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews
Crude Fat 13%
Crude Ash 1%
Crude Fibre 1%
Kcal 213 Kcal/100G
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)