Natures Menu Duck Necks ❄️
Duck Necks are firm, succulent, highly nutritious and provide multiple textures in one for your dog's chewing pleasure.
Suitable for dogs established on a raw diet over 10 weeks of age.
Pack size 6 x Duck Necks.
- 100% natural.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Responsibly sourced and human grade.
- Just thaw and serve.
- Promotes improved dental hygiene.
- Suitable for working dogs.
- Complementary ingredient.
- Ethically sourced ingredients.
A simply delicious 100% natural raw treat that can be fed as a snack. Natures Menu's Duck Necks are packed with soft bone, cartilage and connective tissue that makes for a delicious, crunchy treat.
Full of natural nutrients, duck necks can be fed as a snack or as part of a home prepared raw meal. Considered by Natures menu's experts as a raw bone suitable for dogs established on a raw diet over 10 weeks of age.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Natures Menu's range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
Feed material for dogs.
• Always ensure your dog is fed on a 100% raw diet at least 3-4 weeks before introducing whole bones
• Introduce slowly and gradually
• Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
• Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
• Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)