Natures Menu Tripe Chunks❄️
For a really good chew session, Natures Menu's Tripe Chunks are the answer.
They can be fed as a treat or as a the meat component in your dog's home made meal.
Bone free. Suitable for dogs fed a raw diet over 8-10 weeks of age. Pack size 1kg.
Please note, you must be home to receive this Frozen item.
- 100% natural.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Responsibly sourced and human grade.
- Just thaw and serve.
- Promotes improved dental hygiene.
- Suitable for working dogs.
- Complementary ingredient.
- Ethically sourced ingredients.
Dogs love tripe and these tasty Tripe Chunks are healthy, delicious and full of flavour with an abundance of nutrients.
Tripe Chunks are an ingredient or treat, not a complete meal. Add it to other ingredients to make balanced and nutritious raw meals at home.
Natures Menu believe dogs deserve, real, raw food. That’s why since 1981, they’ve been committed to making high-quality, easy to feed raw food your dog will love.
Feed material for dogs.
- Always ensure your dog is fed on a 100% raw diet at least 3-4 weeks before introducing whole bones
- Introduce slowly and gradually
- Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
- Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
- Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)