Natures Menu Duck Wings
Delicious and crunchy Suffolk sourced Duck Wings. Great for beginners. Can be used as treat for dogs over the age of 10 weeks, or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Suitable for working dogs.
Pack size 7 x Duck Wings.
This is a frozen product
These Suffolk sourced duck wings are packed with soft bone, cartilage and connective tissue that make for a delicious, crunchy treat.
Full of natural nutrients to promote the health and vitality of your animal, duck wings can be fed as a snack or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Considered by experts as a raw bone for beginners, we recommend to feed this product to animals over 10 weeks of age.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
This range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost