Ox jerky chews are a 100% natural chew with a tough texture and rich flavour for a satisfying, long lasting chew. They make a great snack for dogs of all ages and sizes, especially dogs who enjoy chewing and require longer-lasting chew treats.
They are low in fat, high in protein, completely digestible and a perfect accompaniment for any healthy diet.
Naturally high in protein and low in fat.
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat
- 100% naturally air dried ox tendon
- Rich flavour and tough texture
- No chemical additives
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- No preservatives
- A great low-calorie tough chew
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood
- Helps to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals
- A healthy alternative to bleached & chemically treated rawhides
- Chewing releases positive chemicals from the brain to keep your dog happy, busy and expending energy
Best Natural Dog Chew
When on the hunt for a natural dog chew it can be hard to know where to start with such an amazing array of choices. If you are looking for a long lasting natural dog chew it would be worth considering an Antler Dog Chew, renown for its durability and natural benefits from being low odour to being able to provide the immune system with a natural boost. If its your dog's first time with an antler start with an Easy Antler Dog Chew where the softer centre is exposed to aid familiarity and speeding up the reward process.
Or should you be looking for a natural dog chew to aid in cleaning your dogs teeth try a bull pizzle, the natural alternative to both a toothbrush and floss.
For a natural alternatives to raw hide look no further than Green & Wilds Camel Chews, a tough all natural dog chew, perfect for proving you enough time to drink your coffee in peace!
100% Ox Tendon
Crude protein 69.88%, Crude fat 24.49%, Humidity 12%, Crude ash 1.49%