Pet Remedy Natural Calming Spray
A natural way to tackle stress and anxiety in all pets
For most of us pets are an extension of our family. Just like us, individual pets react differently to the stresses of everyday life. Pet Remedy is a solution to this problem. A unique and patented formula of low concentration Valerian absolute oil with small inclusions of Vetiver, Basil & Clary Sage essential oils.
Pet Remedy works with the pet’s own natural calming mechanisms by mimicking GABA (gamma amino butyric acid), which is a natural calming agent present in all mammals, birds, and reptiles.
• Clinically proven
• Easy to use
• Starts to help instantly
• Helps calm pet without sedating
• Helps stressed pet become more aware of surroundings, and more attentive and receptive, which in turn helps confidence building and training.
Stress can be triggered by:
• New pet in home
• New home
• Changes in home
• Loud noises
• Travel / Visit to Vets
• Loss of companion
• Change in routine
• Alone at home
Signs of stress include:
• Behaviour change
• Over grooming
• Lack of interaction
• Loss of appetite
What to expect from Pet Remedy
You will often see a change in demeanour of a stressed pet within a few minutes as the de-stress & calming properties take effect.
Remember, Pet Remedy is only a support mechanism that helps to calm excited nerves. This still leaves the matter of learnt and reactive behaviour to deal with. Often they will still react or behave in the same way as when stressed or anxious even if their nerve cells are calmed. For instance if the doorbell goes, a dog may still react by barking.
An advantage with trainable animals such as dogs and horses, is that in helping calm, Pet Remedy helps them become more aware of surroundings and more receptive and attentive to you. This in turn means you can work on developing confidence and behaviour modification.
Available as a plug diffuser, calming spray, wipe or battery atomiser, Pet Remedy is easy to use, fast acting, and suitable for all pets.
Pet Remedy Calming Spray
• Easy to use trigger spray.
• Starts to help instantly.
• Lasts for 2 – 6 hours depending on individual pet.
• Helps calm without sedating.
• Helps pet become more attentive and receptive to you.
• Water based, pH neutral formula, and is safe on skin and coat of pet.
• Use for travel and in the home.
• Spray on pet bedding, bandana, or even a little on your fingers and gently rub around muzzle, under chin, and top of chest.
• For bonding rabbits, spray a little on a damp cloth or fingers and gently rub around their muzzles. This helps with scent swapping as well as calming, which in turn helps speed up the bonding process.
• This same procedure can be used for bonding other pets such as dogs, cats, rodents, and horses