WildWash Magic Paw Balm 50ml
WildWash Magic Paw Balm for Dogs with Sweet Almond Oil, Frankincense and Kanuka is a super conditioning paw treatment that will moisturise your dogs’ cracked, dry and rough paws and help form a barrier to protect them from everyday wear and tear!
It is great for use in extreme weather conditions and affords protection against; hot pavements, road grit, ice and salt. This wonder product can also be used to moisturise nails, dry noses and condition calloused elbows and dry patches. WildWash Magic Paw Balm contains natural human grade ingredients and is completely safe for your pet to lick. This balm is also safe for cats too!
WildWash Magic Paw Balm has been hand blended with carefully chosen ingredients to help give comfort to your dogs’ paws.
It contains Sweet Almond Oil, which is extremely rich in Vitamin E, a perfect moisturiser which is easily absorbed into your pets’ pads, Frankincense a well-known skin tonic and Kanuka, which was originally used by the Maori people of New Zealand to help with skin health.
All Wildwash products carry the Cruelty-Free International Leaping Bunny logo and Ethical Certification.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Massage into Paw Pads. Allow to absorb, leaving a light coat of protection. For best results use daily. Can also be used on nails, noses and any dry or calloused skin. This natural product is completely safe for your dog to lick.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,
- Cera Alba,
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax,
- Cetyl Esters,
- *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,
- Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax,
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Germ Oil,
- *Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Gum Oil,
- *Kunzea Ericoides (Kanuka) Leaf Oil,
- *Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil,
- *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil,
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil,
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil,