Wildwash Hydrating Shampoo for Dry or Flaky Coats 300ml
Estimated Delivery time
1-2 working days. Delivery fees from £2.89. FREE Delivery On Orders Over £49. All of our deliveries are carbon neutral. Read more >
Stock expiry dated Feb 2023
WildWash's Pro Hydrating Shampoo for Dry and Flaky Coats for Dogs uses Manuka, Lavender and Organic Aloe Vera help to gently cleanse without stripping and replace moisture.
At WildWash, all of their professional groomers love our pets and our planet. That’s why they used their 15 years of grooming experience to develop a range of natural pH balanced pet shampoos that are brilliantly effective and kind to our pets’ skin and coat.
Wildwashes revolutionary blend of ingredients includes Neem Oil, Aloe Vera, and Sea Kelp which help nourish the coat and soothe the skin.
Wildwash's natural products are used on all breeds of dogs and cats every day and give incredible results. Trusted by groomers, vets and pet owners worldwide, your pets will love you for it!!
All natural WildWash products contain No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Phosphates, No Petrochemicals, No Sulphates, No Palm Oils and No PEGs. Wildwash use 100% Pure Essential Oils. They guarantee there is No Animal Testing on any of their products, nor on any of the ingredients, they contain. All Wildwash products are Made In England.
This shampoo is super concentrated and can be diluted at a 32 to 1 ratio. This 300ml bottle is equivalent to 10 Litres when diluted. A 300ml bottle will give at least 10 washes for a big dog and up to 20 washes for a small dog.
Directions for use
Prior to shampooing, brush hair to loosen dirt and detangle. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water and apply diluted shampoo liberally, massaging gently through the coat and avoiding the eye area. For optimum results, leave on for up to 5 minutes to allow the essential oils and botanicals to do their work. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary.
- ***Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice,
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate,
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate,
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine,
- Lauryl Glucoside,
- Coco Glucoside,
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols,
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil,
- Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract,
- Laminaria Digitata (Kombu) Extract,
- Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract,
- Himanthalia Elongata Extract,
- *Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin Extract,
- *Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil,
- *Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil,
- *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil,
- *Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Oil,
- *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil,
- *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,
- Glyceryl Oleate,
- Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate,
- Citric Acid,
- Sodium Benzoate,
- Potassium Sorbate,
- Pentylene Glycol,
- **Benzyl Alcohol,
- **Benzyl Benzoate.
We dispatch most orders placed by 12pm on the same working day with tracked delivery. Highly recommended by our customers for our prompt delivery.
Representing Only The Best Brands
If you're not happy we're not happy, which is why we only supply the best natural products to our customers and four-legged friends.