Wildwash Shampoo Fragrance No.3 300ml
Estimated Delivery time
1-2 working days. Delivery fees from £2.89. FREE Delivery On Orders Over £49. All of our deliveries are carbon neutral. Read more >
Stock expiry dated Feb 2023
WildWash Pro Coat Enhancing Shampoo Fragrance No.3 for Dogs contains Coriander, Sweet Orange and Cedarwood which work together to calm and promote skin health, encourage hair growth and leave the coat with a beautiful shine.
Their revolutionary blend of ingredients also includes Neem Oil, Aloe Vera and Sea Kelp which help nourish the coat and soothe the skin.
At WildWash, all of their professional groomers love pets and our planet. That’s whythey've used their 15 years of grooming experience to develop a range of natural pH balanced pet shampoos that are brilliantly effective and kind to our pets’ skin and coat.
Wildwash's natural products are used on all breeds of dogs and cats every day and give incredible results. Trusted by groomers, vets and pet owners worldwide, your pets will love you for it!
All natural WildWash products contain No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Phosphates, No Petrochemicals, No Sulphates, No Palm Oils and No PEGs. They use 100% Pure Essential Oils. Wildwash guarantee there is No Animal Testing on any of their products, nor on any of the ingredients they contain. All Wildwash products are Made In England.
All Wildwash products now carry the Cruelty-Free International Leaping Bunny logo and Ethical Certification.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Prior to shampooing, brush hair to loosen dirt and detangle. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water and apply diluted shampoo liberally, massaging gently through the coat and avoiding the eye area. For optimum results, leave on for up to 5 minutes to allow the essential oils and botanicals to do their work. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary.
This shampoo is super concentrated and can be diluted at a 32 to 1 ratio. This 300ml bottle is equivalent to 10 Litres when diluted. A 300ml bottle will give at least 10 washes for a big dog and up to 20 washes for a small dog.
- ***Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice,
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate,
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate,
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine,
- Lauryl Glucoside,
- Coco Glucoside,
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols,
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil,
- Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract,
- Laminaria Digitata (Kombu) Extract,
- Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract,
- Himanthalia Elongata Extract,
- *Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Wood Oil,
- *Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil,
- *Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil,
- *Cistus ladaniferus (Labdanum) Resin Extract,
- *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,
- *Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil,
- *Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil,
- *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Sweet) Peel Oil,
- *Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil,
- *Rosa Centifolia (Rose Absolute) Flower Oil,
- Glyceryl Oleate,
- Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate,
- Citric Acid,
- Sodium Benzoate,
- Potassium Sorbate,
- Dipropylene Glycol,
- **Benzyl Alcohol,
We dispatch most orders placed by 12pm on the same working day with tracked delivery. Highly recommended by our customers for our prompt delivery.
Representing Only The Best Brands
If you're not happy we're not happy, which is why we only supply the best natural products to our customers and four-legged friends.