Natural Cornish Pet - Wolf Fish Stick Chew Large
Our Wolf Fish Stick Chews are a long lasting and healthy treat, made using 100% Wolf Fish skins. The process of naturally drying the skins ensures that the chews are more durable and retain their nutrients. No additives, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours - perfect!
- Wolf Fish is full of Omega oils which have anti-inflammatory benefits, great for joints & mobility. The antioxidants also reduce inflammation in joints and provide a much needed stamina boost for older dogs.
- The fatty acids found in Wolf fish are perfect for providing moisture to skin & coats, helping to reduce itchy skin and boost overall coat health, with less shedding and more shine!
- Wolf Fish is low in saturated fat, but high protein, great for controlling weight.
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6, which aren’t naturally found in canine digestive systems – adding these oils to your pooches diet can have amazing benefits, including: aiding in brain development, helping focus, memory and behaviour and even boosting your dog's immune system!
- Not only will pooches love the taste of these wonder-treats, they are also highly digestible, reducing the work needed by your dog’s digestive system compared to many protein-rich meats.
- We use a drying process rather than cooking which ensures the fish skins retain their nutritional value. This process also creates a longer-lasting chew which will keep your four-legged friend entertained, helping to alleviate anxiety and boredom.
- Our Wolf Fish Stick Chews act as a great natural toothbrush, exfoliating and cleaning away the plaque and tartar as your dog chews!
- With countless benefits for both growing pups and the more senior canine critics, these Wolf Fish chews do not discriminate when it comes to age.
100% Wolf Fish Skins
Analytical Constituents: Moisture: 4.76% Protein: 90.9% Fat: 8.66% Fibre: 0.1% Ash: 3.06%
Energy: kCal/100g 412
- Large Chew: Approx 20cm x 2.5cm x 2.5cm
- Please note – as this is a natural product, the colour and size may vary slightly